Patents & Intellectual Property
Patents are obvious manifestations of our novel invention and world-pioneering position on wireless and touch-sensor proximity-access technologies driven - Smart Locking Devices resulting from our relentless and sustained investments in specialized research activities for over a decade. Our intellectual property portfolio contents numerous granted utility patents, design patents and trademarks covering key jurisdictions including US, Europe, Japan and many other countries over the world.
We filed a PCT patent in 2010 entitled - Electronic Combination Lock, covering over 100 countries registered as in World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), published in 2012 and has already been fully granted by US patent and trademark office (USPTO) and the legal intellectual property right is owned by DIGIPAS. Numerous patents were further filed and granted to strengthen our intellectual property portfolio and extending national phase to many countries to reach wider jurisdictions.
eGeeTouch products are protected by patents in the U.S. and many other jurisdictions in the world. The following list may not be all inclusive, and other eGeeTouch products not listed here may be protected by one or more of patents in our IP portfolio including pending patents. This page is intended to serve as notice under 35 U.S.C. § 287(a).
Utility patents protect HOW our innovative product is used and works i.e. unique functional features, while design patents complement on WHAT the appearance of our product looks (e.g. unique shapes). Hence, simply producing alternative shapes of lock or using generic wireless technology would not necessarily evade legal infringement of these granted patents. This comprehensive IP portfolio serves as a solid foundation for providing distributorships and licensing agreements to our worldwide business partners.
We vigorously guard our intellectual property (IP) in partnering with world-leading IP litigation legal teams in both emerging and developed markets.
For enquiry on distributorship agreement or IP licensing, please click "Contact Us".
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PORTFOLIO:
1. Granted USPTO utility patent US Pat No.: 9,121,199 B2 entitled "Electronics Combination Lock" - USA.
2. Granted USPTO utility patent US Pat No.: 9,524,600 B2 entitled "Luggage Locking Device and Baggage Handling Method" - USA.
3. Granted USPTO design patent US Pat No.: D 721,261 S entitled "Digital Combination Lock" - USA.
4. Granted USPTO design patent US Pat No.: D 722,485 S entitled "Digital Padlock" - USA.
5. Registered Utility Patent App. No.: DE 11 2010 005 595 T5 - Germany.
6. Granted Utility Patent No.: 5947791 entitled "電子組合せ錠" on June 10, 2016 - Japan.
7. Granted Utility Patent No.: 1578386 entitled "電かばん用錠" 2017 - Japan.
8. Granted CHINA PATENT OFFICE Utility Patent No.: ZL 2010 8 0032573.2 entitled "电子密码锁" 2016 - China.
9. Granted CHINA PATENT OFFICE Utility Patent No.: 发明专利证书号第3079190 entitled "行李锁定装置和行李处理方法", granted 2018 - China.
10. Registered utility patent WIPO Pat. No.: WO 2011149424 A8 entitled "An Electronic Combination Lock".
..... and more pending patents are in the process of being granted in many emerging and developed countries such as India, Middle-East, Latin America, Russia, Taiwan, Korea and ASEAN countries.