Winning innovation awards from world-leading institutions at venues such as US Consumer Electronics Show (CES)1, Japan DIY Homecenter2 and Germany RED Dot Design3, are obvious validations of our excellence innovationss and design in translating our patented inventions into world-pioneering products. Consecutive years of winning these prestige international awards further affirm our sustained innovation efforts and solidify our commitments in delivering highly creative products serving our global customers and strengthening our collaboration with worldwide business partners.
- WINNER of Red Dot Award: Product Design 2017 - eGeeTouch® Travel Padlock
Essen, Germany - March, 2017 – DIGIPAS TECHNOLOGIES INC won the 2017 RED Dot Design Award for the eGeeTouch® Smart Travel Padlock. This ergonomic design complement our world-class innovation for the smart luggage locks deploying DUAL Access and Proximity Tracking Technologies - NFC & Bluetooth.
- WINNER of Best New Product Award at Japan DIY Homecenter Show 2016- eGeeTouch® Smart NFC + Bluetooth Padlock
27 Aug. 2016
Tokyo, Japan – Aug. 27, 2016 – For 3rd successive year, DIGIPAS won the Best New Product Innovation Award at Japan DIY Japan Homecenter Show. Held annually at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan, we participated in the 2016 Japan DIY Japan Homecenter Show between 25th to 27th August 2016. At the 52nd show, eGeeTouch® Smart NFC + Bluetooth Padlock won the Best New Product Innovation Award based on Buyers’ votes.More >
- WINNER of CES Innovation Award 2016, Las Vegas - eGeeTouch® NFC-Fingerprint Luggage Zipper Lock
04 Jan. 2016
Las Vegas, LV – Jan. 04 2016 – DIGIPAS USA LLC is proud to announce that the world’s first eGeeTouch® Smart NFC-Fingerprint Luggage Lock is named a 2016 CES Innovation Awards Honoree under the Tech for Better World category for its outstanding innovation, engineering design and positive impact in enhancing the quality of life for the increasingly mobile worldwide travellers.More >
- WINNER of Best New Product Award at Japan DIY Homecenter Show 2015
29 Aug. 2015
Tokyo, Japan – Aug. 29, 2015 – World's-1st eGeeTouch® Smart Travel Padlock was launched at Japan 2015 DIY Homecenter Show and it outperformed strong competition from thousands of exhibitors to ONCE AGAIN clinch the Best New Product Innovation Award based on Buyers' votes.More >
- WINNER of 2015 CES Innovation Awards - eGeeTouch® Smart Luggage Lock
06 Jan. 2015
Las Vegas, NV – Jan. 06, 2015 – DIGIPAS USA LLC is proud to announce that the world’s first eGeeTouch® Smart Luggage Lock is named a 2015 CES Innovation Awards Honoree under the Tech for Better World category for its outstanding innovation, engineering design and positive impact in enhancing the quality of life for the increasingly mobile worldwide travellers.More >
- WINNER of Best New Product Award at Japan DIY Homecenter Show 2014.
30 Aug. 2014
Tokyo, Japan. Aug. 30, 2014 - DIGIPAS USA LLC and JSB TECH co-exhibited at the Japan 2014 DIY Homecenter Show held in Tokyo, Japan on 28th August 2014 at Makuhari Messe. At this Japan annual largest DIY exhibition, the eGeeTouch® NFC-driven Smart Electronic Padlock outperform strong competitors of over 450 overseas exhibitors to clinch the Best New Product Award based on Buyers' vote.More >
1. International Consumer Electronics Show is the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies - the global stage where next-generation innovations on consumer electronic technologies and products are introduced to the marketplace. It is organized by US Consumer Electronics Association for more than 40 years, representing over $200 billion U.S. consumer electronics industry.
2. JAPAN DIY Homecenter Show, is Japan's largest DIY tradeshow for over 50 years. It is organized by the JAPAN DIY INDUSTRY Association and supported by Japan’s Ministry for Economic, Trade & Industry, Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) and International Federation of Hardware and Housewares Associations (IHA).
3. The Red Dot Design Award, is an international product design and communication design prize awarded by the Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen in Essen, Germany. There are prize categories for product design, design agencies, and design concepts. Winning products are presented in the Red Dot Design Museum on the premises of the historical Zollverein Coal Mine Industrial Complex in Essen.