Smart Mini Padlock (FULL METAL BODY) GT-5300
Patented eGeeTouch® Smart Mini Padlock is another generic version of our award-winning innovation built with Bluetooth and access codes for both INDOOR and OUTDOOR usage. It has a smaller METAL BODY SIZE and smaller HARDEN STEEL SHACKLE DIAMETER to accommodate smaller hole sizes of various hasps and staples.
eGeeTouch Smart Mini lock is embedded with STATE-OF-ART DUAL intelligent proximity & remote authorization technologies that delivers unprecedented MULTIPLE LEVELS of high-security ASSIGNMENT, REVOKING, NOTIFICATIONS, and TRACKING of users accesses functions unmatched by any traditional keyed/combination padlocks.
Integrated with both patents and proprietary authentication protocols, capable of generating up to 8 levels of Administrator's authorization and over several hundred thousands of user-defined encrypted IDs. Multiple levels of Administrator's authorization to ONE SHARED smartlock with FREE app and Commercial PAID app software bundled with Web-based Intelligent Access Management Software.
TO ASSIGN, REVOKE, SHARE & TRACK ACCESS to users allowing Smart Lock's owner to REMOTELY give PERMANENT or TIMED access using eGeeTouch Manager App. AUDIT TRAILS keeps a record of the access history. Tracks WHO, WHEN & WHERE access made.
MULTIPLE preprogrammed access codes can be sent to users at remote location to gain access to the mini lock. These codes can be deleted or kept for reuse depending on Administrator settings.
COMMERCIAL paid App and Web-based "Intelligent Access Management Software" are available on-demand for Commercial, School, and governmental Institutions' users to organize, manage LARGE NUMBER of users and locks. Appointed ADMINISTRATOR(S) may assign/set, deny, retract/revoke and track each user and lock from any remote location.
- Press a CODE on the entry pad of eGeeTouch® Mini padlock or pairing with any Bluetooth paired smartphone (APPLE & ANDROID) or Apple watch and Samsung Gear S2/3 for unlocking
- eGeeTouch® padlock requires no conventional key. Thus, no physical key replacement is needed
- Superior access security authentication with MULTIPLE levels of authorization and hundreds thousands of IDs
- Easy to REMOTELY assign or deny or restrict access to one or more authorized persons depending on time period of the day/week, date and frequencies of access.
- Access historical records provide information (audit trail) unavailable in traditional key padlock
- Powered by rechargeable batteries with at least 2,000 cycles or over 2 years of battery life based on 3 times locking/unlocking per day usage
- USB terminal is provided for backup power source from external USB power
- Color LED indication for locking/unlocking status
- Compact size with hardened steel of smaller shackle diameter
- For application BOTH OUTDOOR and INDOOR use.
- Fast, easy and secure for safeguarding and access control of premises containing asset/property
- No more changing the entire padlock or lock's cylinder simply because one of the keys is lost, as experienced with traditional keyed padlock
- No more hassle involving replicating a mechanical key
- High-security encrypted authentication containing over hundreds of thousands of ID
- Authorised user may conveniently change or delete ID using eGeeTouch® App
- Administrator and users re-settable IDs in great convenient
- No need to remember ID as eGeeTouch® App automates by saving IDs in the cloud similar to those smartphone storing your mobile phone information
|Body Material||Zinc Alloy-Corrosion Resistance (pass ASTM highest grade 6 salt-test)|
|Shackle material||Hardened steel|
|Smartphone Operating System||iOS & Android|
|Directional Code Button||Yes|
|IAM System Supported||Yes|
|Number of Keypad Directional Code||80|
|Number of Audit Trial-Keypad Directional Code||120|
|Power Supply||Rechargeable Lithium ion|
|Overall Dimension||43.6mm x 23.9mm x 91.9mm|
Length: 44.7mm Width: 32mm
Operating Temp.: -4°F to +140°F or -20°C ~ +60°C
Humidity: 20-90% RH